Install and Demo Guide
The below instructions can be used for demo purposes and for live transactions you can consult with our team for optimal setup with Radar rules.
Note: If using test mode/ sandbox mode please enable the mode into the Stripe connect page
Sign in to your Trust Swiftly tenant
Install the Trust Swiftly Stripe App
- 2.Follow the instructions to install the app by going to Stripe's Marketplace and finding the Trust Swiftly app in the compliance category.
- 4.After the app is installed on your Stripe account click the verify install button if not automatically updated.
Configure Stripe App Options
- 1.Select a value for the Default Verification Template field for one setup in your account.
- 2.Enable the toggles for Approve Reviews Automatically and User Email Notifications
- 3.Click Update Settings to save.
Configure Stripe Radar to send payments to review
- 2.Scroll to the Review rules section and click the Add Rule button
- 4.Click Test rule and save the rule.
- 5.Any future payments that are sent to review will automatically be verified by Trust Swiftly.
Create a test payment that is put in review
- 2.Add a new product called Test Review with a value that will be triggered by your rule. For demo purposes you may need to create a unique rule based on email.
- 3.Check the option for Require customers to provide a phone number
- 4.Click Create Link button in top right corner.
- 5.Copy the payment link and open a new incognito browser window so your other Trust Swiftly session is not impacted with the test.
- 6.Populate the payment fields with phone number, email address, and credit card details and click the Pay button.
Complete the Trust Swiftly verification
- 1.Check the email you used for the test payment and click the Verify button to start.
- 2.Next on the dashboard click Verify now
- 3.Next click the Send SMS/Call Code.
- 4.Enter the code to complete the verification.